Understanding iOS 6 had already given plenty of information about the operating system features the rest of the hardware is just playing catch up with other manufacturers, however Apple have always have their way of refining the hardware to be more compelling then the competitors.
I just wish iPhone 2012
- to be more durable but beautifully designed hardware
- water proof
- scratch proof
- harden enough to withstand ordinary impacts from drops from 10 meters.
- thinner hardware
- larger/longer screen with wide display for movies
- better security
- better NFC
- better speakers
- better/smaller dock connectors
- more sensors like motion sensors for gestures, temperature sensors, heart beat and more
- international LTE instead of just USA 4G
- won’t heat up like “The New iPad”
- better battery life with automatic battery life management
- better customisation for user interface like number of icons on the spring boards, arrangements and etc.
That’s all I wanted for the new iPhone 2012 and hopefully Apple can fulfil my wishes.
That’s all I wanted from Apple.